Venexiana Spring 2015 Runway Show Review

  • 0
The Pavilion at Lincoln Center right before the show. The lights and music were unreal and expertly done.
The Venexiana Spring 2015 collection would've knocked my socks off had I been wearing any. It explored different silhouettes, materials, colors and amounts of sequins, yet still remained extremely cohesive. Lately, I have been noticing that a lot of the time when sequins are used, a dress can get very tacky very quickly. Even with a ton of sequins, the Venexiana gowns remained timeless yet modern. For me personally, this collection was all about the back. Low cut backs, sheer paneling, interesting shapes, the back area of the gowns truly was the hidden treasure of the whole thing. Take a look below at some of my favorite backs, full looks and then the video of the finale!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.